Bone Voyage Dog Rescue Acquires Ceskyterrierfanciers.org
Bone Voyage Dog Rescue is proud to announce the acquisition of Ceskyterrierfanciers.org.
Bone Voyage Dog Rescue, a leading nonprofit organization dedicated to saving and rehoming dogs in need, is thrilled to announce the acquisition of Ceskyterrierfanciers.org, a prominent dog website.
With this acquisition, Bone Voyage Dog Rescue aims to leverage the established brand and engaged audience of Ceskyterrierfanciers.org to promote awareness and raise funds for its mission of rescuing and finding forever homes for dogs.
I am a unique, highly intelligent, well-muscled and energy rich terrier bred to hunt. But, don’t let that fool you. I’m also soft coated, extremely loyal to my family and friends, reserved and cautious around strangers and I will definitely work for food. I crave attention. I am sensitive. I like my schedules and my life is all about . you guessed it . me.
To keep me in the pink I need your time for routine exercise and fun. Although not a hand stripped dog, I’m in need of regular grooming as you can tell by my unique appearance. Because I have a strong jaw for hunting, I cannot be left alone with toys. I will destroy them. And while I do love food, I cannot be left alone to eat at will. I need routinely given measured amounts of food. Oh, I also need down time with my family and I really like my tummy scratched.
- To encourage and to promote quality in the breeding of purebred Cesky Terriers and to advance the breed’s qualities to perfection,
- To encourage the organization of independent local specialty Clubs in those localities where there are sufficient fanciers of the breed to meet the requirements of the American Kennel Club,
- To define precisely the true type of the Cesky Terrier in the American Kennel Club breed standard and to urge the adoption of such type as the only standard by which Cesky Terriers should be bred and judged,
- To protect and advance the interest of the Breed by encouraging sportsmanlike conduct at dog shows and all Club related events for which the Club is eligible under the rules and regulations of the American Kennel Club,
- To conduct sanctioned matches, specialty shows, performance events, and any other event for which the Club is eligible under the Rules