Invest in Your Happiness and Foster a Dog
Sometimes life can be lonely for us expats
Caring for someone can make it a whole lot easier.
- You decide what size, gender and age is right for you.
- We supply everything; leashes, harnesses, crates, etc.
- We pay for all medical care.
- If you are on a budget, we will make sure you have an ample supply of kibble.
- If it doesn’t work out with your foster, we will pick him or her up—no questions asked.
- Give it a try: What do you have to lose?
You help us learn about the dog’s personality.
You help socialize the dog in your loving home.
Fostering increases a dog’s chance of getting adopted.
Fostering lets you enjoy a dog’s companionship without a long-term commitment.
You help a dog overcome the stress of being abandoned at a shelter.
It is a rewarding and fun experience.
Best of all… You save a dog’s life!