There are many ways to help the dogs! Donate your own amount or…
- Spay it Forward $25 USD for spaying or neutering
- Hit Me With Your Vet Shot $50 USD for vaccinations, de-worming, flea treatment, and lab tests
- Fly Me Away $250 USD for flying a dog to their forever home
- Sustain us in a special way throughout the year as a monthly donor
- Donate to our general fund and we’ll use it where it’s needed most
- Bequests – Are you interested in planned giving? Please contact us to discuss how your generosity can be remembered with Bone Voyage Dog Rescue.
After you make your donation, please email Bone Voyage if you’d prefer your donation to be directed towards something specific above, otherwise it will be added to our general budget to be spent on what is most urgently needed. If you’d like to become a monthly donor, you can do so via PayPal either via the Foundation for Lake Chapala Charities or through PayPal itself. If you have any questions, please email us at Donations@BoneVoyageDogRescue.com.
What’s the best method for you to donate?
Are you an American or Canadian? You can donate via PayPal or Petstablished. If you want a receipt for tax deduction purposes, you can donate through the Foundation for Lake Chapala Charities. You will receive a letter by email verifying the contribution was made to a U.S.A.-registered charity (the Foundation) that has tax exemption status with the IRS.
To donate directly to Bone Voyage through our PayPal, click here or please use this email address: Donations@BoneVoyageDogRescue.com. We receive more of your donation this way.
Mexican? Donate at any OXXO in Mexico (Card #4766 8411 8857 9190). Please send a photo of your receipt to Donations@BoneVoyageDogRescue.com.